• 5+ years of product design experience
• Strong technical background
• Figma, Zeplin, Adobe (knowledge of any 3D programs would be a benefit)
• Experience with the successful launching of mobile apps, web products, e-commerce, and
• Advanced or Upper — Intermediate level of English
• Competitive salary
• Modern office near the city center
• Informal and friendly atmosphere
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
• Flexible working hours (start your day between 9:00 and 11:30)
• Ability to combine remote and work in the office
• Paid vacation (24 working days) and sick leaves
• VIP Medical insurance
• English speaking club with native speaker
• Work closely with Product Owner, Frontend, Backend, IOS/Android Team, and Data Analysts to design highly impactful features.
• Develop interactive mockups to help users and engineers generate feedback for evolving designs
• Create low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes
• Create scalable creative experiences that improve the usability
• Provide creative input/ideas regarding functionality and implementation.
• Conduct design reviews with stakeholders
Uproad is a start-up company having the mission to deliver next-generation Mobile applications in the tolling domain for the US consumer market (B2C).
Based on GPS location tracking, the app can provide cutting edge user experience to pay for tolls, receive toll alerts, calculate toll pricing for the given route, pay your bills, and much more. Since launching in stores back in March 2020 more than 20k users have installed the mobile app. The company aims to be a Nationwide provider in the US for tolling service for millions of users.
The mobile app is powered by AWS cloud-native backend built from scratch following modern microservice architecture and DevOps best practices.
Uproad is backed by the Kapsch Group, one of the tolling industry leaders in the US and European markets for decades.
As in every successful start-up, Uproad is growing fast. It’s an excellent time to contribute ideas you can bring and build the best possible engineering processes and tools.
You will join a team of about 70 professionals distributed across three countries. Most of the engineering staff is located in Ukraine (Kyiv), making it easy to collaborate, learn from experienced teammates, and have a cool team atmosphere and colleagues’ support.