● Deep knowledge of ReactJS;
● Hands-on professional development experience with NodeJs;
● UI/UX experience;
● Self-motivation, self-organization and self-education skills;
● English on at least an intermediate level (should be able to pass the technical interview in English).
● Competitive salary;
● Possibility to work remotely;
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
● Flexible work schedule;
● Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
● State holidays;
● Quarterly event;
● English lessons.
● More front-end focus — ReactJS;
● Data processing in Node.JS in backend and database configurations;
● Network Optimization.
Project Ztractor (USA). Bearcub-24 model is collecting real-time agriculture data while operating in the field. The sensors, cameras, and measuring equipment are generating a unique set of big data. The IoT framework with machine learning algorithm interprets the data to achieve higher efficiency, improve plant condition and increase yield at every farm.