• B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering from a well-recognized University
• Minimum 5 years of experience in software development
• Experience with building and maintaining complex application systems.
• A proven ability to execute end to end solutions, as a part of complex technological system
• Ability to work in a dynamic and ongoing changing environment
• Experience with:
o Solid skills in C# (.net and .net core), Object Oriented, Design Patterns, Multithreading, Tasks
o Proficiency working with Microsoft SQL Server — Complex stored procedures, functions, dynamic SQL
o Test methodologies, frameworks (Unit-Tests, Integration tests)
• Working in Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Experience with dependency injection frameworks
• Working with git, Jira, Visual Studio
• Experience with non-relational databases
Nayax is seeking for experienced software engineer with technology leadership skills, to join our Software group and lead challenging software architecture and development missions. If you are a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and experienced software developer — We offer a great working environment in a successful company and development opportunities going forward.
• Develop complex software modules through the product lifecycle: architecture, design, documentation, development, quality, and deployment
• Work in collaboration with other teams, developers, and quality assurance personnel
• Work with product owners and business analysts to understand requirements
Nayax is a global fintech company, specializing in solutions for cashless payment for automated machines such as vending machines, check-out stations, EV chargers and many more!
Nayax’s produces proprietary software and hardware, providing a complete service, including connectivity, credit card clearing, marketing tools and software for remotely managing vending machines or other unattended businesses.
Nayax products can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our products serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.