1+ experience in manual testing.
Good knowledge of Nodejs.
Experience in using of Web-automation concepts: Page Object, Page Element.
Basic knowledge of SQL.
Ability to work with bug-tracking systems (Jira, Redmine).
Upper Intermediate English.
Experience in creation of API/UI automation frameworks from scratch.
Experience in Performance testing/Load testing/Stress testing.
Experience with CI systems.
Experience with Docker.
Experience in Python\java
We are looking for Automation QA Engineer, who is willing to search, learn and implement new technologies, working in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Design and develop automation tests for web applications based on Angular.
- Integrate automated testing into CI/CD process.
- Assists with the development of test strategies, creation of appropriate test harnesses and implementation of on-going metrics.
- Research and assess new technologies and test tools.
- Manually test UI features.
- Document testing process (test plans, check lists, test reports).
- Review and analyze tests execution results.
Nayax is a global Fintech company, specializing in cashless payment solutions for unattended points of sale such as vending machines, check-out stations, EV chargers, Laundromats and more.
Nayax’s proprietary software and hardware provide a complete solution for contact, swipe, and contactless payments including credit & debit cards, pre & post-paid cards, mobile apps and QR codes.
Our web-based back office provides real-time telemetry for remotely managing vending machines or other unattended businesses.
Nayax products can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our products serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.