• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to details and ability to handle multiple tasks independently
• Strong analytical skills
• Eager to learn, fast and easy adopter
• Team player
• Previous work experience in high-level customer service
• Experience in project management of websites (HTML/CSS, JS, implementation into any CMS)
Daylight schedule (we don’t offer 24/7 support), new beautiful office, high-values corporate culture, good coffee, cozy kitchen with a dining room, paid vacations, close to subway, fun corporate parties, great ideas and super-friendly team.
Most of the time you would communicate with our clients/partners via our support and project management system.
You’ll be the main source of help for our clients, therefore you must know our system at our client’s level, at least the features and management side of it.
• Support tickets handling
• Live chat
• Guide clients to proper documentation articles
• Answering calls (when clients call our US number)
• Management of website migration projects
• Project management of websites built from scratch
The ideal candidate will have exceptional oral and written English communication skills.
You will be provided with various lectures from our team members at the very start where you’d learn both business and technical side of things.
The main goal is to learn and understand the system at level of handling most common requests independently.
You will have regular access to our team members for getting help in complex technical requests.
You will have opportunities to grow into a project manager.