We are looking for a Head of Product for Universe.
Universe is a product IT company. We create functional business applications (utilities for iOS) and develop our own R&D center. In four years, we’ve built a team of 70+ professionals and become the world’s 3rd largest publisher of scanning utilities in terms of revenue.
About 45 million users have downloaded our apps. The company’s well-known products are ScanGuru, Translator Guru, Cleaner Guru, and Wisey, our education and lifestyle platform. You can learn more about us by watching this video.
We are constantly looking for growth points for our products and launching new ones, so we are currently looking for a Head of Product to join our Utilities team, whose responsibility would be to autonomously lead the direction, drive the development process and help the team achieve ambitious goals.
Why Universe is the right place for you?
- You’ll work with the apps popular worldwide with 1M MAU.
- Team of like-minded specialists with a product mindset, aiming at improving metrics, not just creating features.
- Data-driven approach — a strong Analytics team will help find the darkest data corners.
- Established UX research flow and insights from regular user interviews.
- We are open to new experiments — the team holds 100+ A/B tests yearly.
Your challenges in this role will be the following:
- Planning and discussing the product strategy with the company’s C-level executives.
- Searching for growth points in existing applications with a team of product managers.
- Launching and developing new products.
- Researching, planning, preparing, and running A/B tests for funnel optimization.
- Holding regular 1:1 meetings with the product team and building Personal Development Plans.
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager in a B2C product and 1.5 years in a lead role.
- Good knowledge of Unit economics.
- Expertise in marketing, acquisition channels, and marketing metrics.
- Deep understanding of funnel metrics: CTR, CTI, CTT, C1, multiplier, LTV, ARPPU, ROMI.
- Experience in conducting A/B tests.
- Ability to plan and prioritize development.
- Confident knowledge of qualitative research methods.
- Good knowledge of Jobs-To-Be-Done and other methodologies.
- Experience in analyzing competitors’ price offers and monetization mechanics within Tech businesses.
- Experience in Product team management — hiring, motivating, and holding one-on-ones.
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher.
The following skills will be a plus:
- Prioritizing hypotheses using such frameworks as RICE or ICE.
- Rapid prototyping.
- Creation of Customer Journey Map.
- Building a feedback loop and evaluating product quality.
What we offer:
- A strong team of professionals in which you can quickly grow your expertise.
- Ability to work remotely or help with relocation to safe regions.
- Flexible schedule — work in your comfortable rhythm.
- Competitive salary.
- 20 working days of leave, 100% payment for sick leave.
- Free online consultations with a corporate doctor.
- Compensation for English lessons.
- Access to the corporate library and various courses.
Join our Universe!