United Tech is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our team. We require a specialist with good expertise who can not only drive the team towards greater heights as an Android Department Team Lead in the future but also boost productivity and foster innovation.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain our new high-performance app using progressive approaches for the Android platform
- Write clean, testable, and maintainable code while continually enhancing your development skills
- Participate in making all technical decisions and create a scalable app architecture
- Communicate with all team members to brainstorm ideas, facilitate concept creation, engage in the design process, and contribute to the development of new features
It’s all about you:
- 4+ years of experience in Android native development
- Previous experience in team management
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK and Kotlin
- Familiarity with Clean Architecture and MVVMUnderstanding of OOP principles and SOLIDHigh level of interest in current software development trends
- Strong commitment to writing high-quality, clean, and testable code (TDD, BDD)Knowledge of data storage mechanisms (SQLite, Room)
- Experience with Koin, Hilt, Dagger 2
- Familiarity with Jetpack Compose and Accompanist libraries
- Practical experience with third-party libraries (Retrofit, OkHttp, Glide, etc.)
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle & Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates’ safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch.
- HR Interview with a Recruiter
- Technical interview
- Interview with a hiring team
- Reference check
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!