United Tech is actively seeking a Senior iOS Developer to join our team. This is an opportunity to implement your solutions, approaches, and ideas in the development process. Additionally, we are looking for an individual who possesses all the competencies required to become an iOS Department Team Lead.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain our high-performance app using innovative approaches for the iOS platform
- Write clean, testable code by adhering to SOLID principles
- Collaborate with team members throughout the idea generation, concept creation, design, and development of new features
- Understand business needs and contribute to product development
- Take a proactive stance in finding technical solutions to solve our most pressing business challenges
It’s all about you:
- 4+ years of commercial iOS development experience
- Experience in team management
- Profound knowledge of Swift and iOS SDK
- Understanding of architectural concepts (MVVM+Clean Architecture)
- Deep understanding of Git and best practices (GitFlow, TBD, etc.)
- Familiarity with reactive programming (Combine)
- Experience with code signing and provisioning
- In-depth knowledge of UIKit and SwiftUI
- Familiarity with Google SDK, Facebook SDK, and Lottie (optional.
- Thorough understanding of multithreading
- Testing experience, including Unit/UI/Integration testing
- Database experience with CoreData/Realm
- Networking experience, including REST and sockets
- Proficiency in following a Kanban-like process or Scrumban, with typical Scrum ceremonies
- Experience with dependency managers such as SPM, CocoaPods, and Carthage
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment tools (Jenkins, Fastlane, Bitrise).
- Knowledge of UI/UX patterns for mobile
- Experience with Design Patterns
- Results-oriented mindset, focusing on outcomes rather than processes
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle & Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates’ safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave, 100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with HR
- Technical interview
- Final interview
- Reference check
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!