United Tech is on the lookout for a skilled Moderation Team Lead to become an integral part of our team. Join us for a fast-paced project where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of processes and products from the ground up. Also, you will have the opportunity to work with compelling technologies, including AI moderation.
In this role, you will:
- Managing a team of 20+ moderators
- Ensuring quality control of moderators’ work and supervising shift leads
- Maintaining existing documentation and creating new documentation
- Preparing and conducting trainings, workshops, and presentations
- Collaborating with quality and product managers to incorporate moderators’ feedback
- Monitoring competitors and analyzing their moderation processes
- Identifying opportunities for workflow improvements and suggesting effective solutions
It’s all about you:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in team leadership
- Upper intermediate proficiency in English
- Data-driven and detail-oriented mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in using Google Drive services
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Results-oriented approach to tasks
- Prioritization skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Capability to work independently and take initiative
- Proficiency in structuring information and effectively conveying it
Will be a plus:
- Previous experience in the social networking industry
- Familiarity with video content or streaming video content
- Experience in compliance-related tasks
- Proficiency in tools such as Jira, Confluence, Notion/Coda, and Tableau
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle & Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates’ safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave, also 100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Test Task
- Reference check
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!