Elevate your career by joining United Tech as a Senior PHP Developer! In this role, you will actively contribute to the choice of development tools while also playing a key role in shaping our product architecture.
In this role, you will:
- Develop new and robust product features
- Rectify bugs to maintain a high level of product quality
- Refactor and modernize legacy code
- Optimize the performance of existing code
- Participate in product architecture development
- Write documentation on the developed code
- Deploy code to production environments, ensuring stability and reliability
- Engage in team processes such as grooming and sprint planning
It’s all about you:
- 5+ years of experience in backend development
- Proficiency with PHP 7.4/8
- 2+ years of experience with the Symfony framework
- 1+ year of experience with the Yii2 framework
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB, and Redis)
- Experience working with message broker RabbitMQ
- Background in developing microservices
- Experience with AWS components like S3 and EC2
- Additional advantage if you possess experience with Node.js
Will be a plus
- Experience with Click House
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle & Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates’ safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave, 100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- HR interview
- Tech interview
- Test task (optional)
- Final interview
- Reference check
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!