Join United Tech as a Senior Product Manager (web) to drive revenue, shape product strategy, and experience limitless personal and professional growth in a bureaucracy-free culture. Your decisions will directly impact our success, making this an exciting opportunity for your ambitions to thrive. Possible growth to the Head of Product awaits for those who excel in this role.
About our product: Our product connects people worldwide, offering excellent user experience and functionality. With a strong technical stack including Yii, React, PHP, Laravel, and AI & ML technology, our highly scalable platform allows us to attract and retain a growing user base without compromising performance.
What you’ll help us do:
- Participate in product discovery, creating and validating hypotheses
- Conduct user research, user interviews, and A/B tests
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Elicit and manage requirements from various stakeholders (product, designer, marketing, analytics, support)
- Participate in and facilitate Scrum ceremonies (grooming, planning, retro)
- Create and maintain product documentation (User Story, Scope, SRS, etc )
It’s all about you:
- 2–3 years of experience as a product manager, business analyst, or product analyst in product companies
- Upper-intermediate (B2) English level
- Basic SQL or Python skills
- Experience with Tableau as an Editor
- Deep understanding of UI/UX mechanics and Nielsen Heuristics
- Proficient in JTBD and experienced in customer development
- Leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of digital product development processes (SDLC and Agile)
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle & Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates’ safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Talent Researcher
- HR interview
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Test task
- Final interview
Take the next step in your career and apply now to be part of our team at United Tech!
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!