United Tech is a Ukrainian IT product company, founded in Kyiv. By bringing talented and bold minds together, we build global social networking and streaming products to connect people worldwide. We create mobile and web applications for millions of users from the USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East.
In our team, you can grow and develop because people are our main priority. We support each employee’s initiatives and invest in their talent development.
Now we are looking for a Financial Operations Manager to join our team!
- Lead and manage a team within the Finance department (create IDPs, set and measure KPIs, conduct 1 on 1 meetings, set tasks and monitor their implementation, conduct interviews)
- Participate in cash flow processes, on-time payments control execution
- Work with various payment methods (wire, Payoneer, Paypal, etc.)
- Control in preparing, reconcile, consolidate, aggregate, and analyze financial reporting on a monthly basis among the company’s projects
- Present financial reports for upper management and investors
- Active participation in the organization, improving and automatization processes
- Work closely with treasury managers, fin. control, legal teams, and product team members to organize and launch processes
- Prepare the technical tasks for developers of the Finance system
- Planning/Forecasting preparing management, analyzing
- Finance market research, analyzing
- Bank, EMI, PSP accounts registrations (openings) management
- Communication with external partners, including advertising networks, banks, and financial institutions
- Control and performing of cash-management functions (KYC procedures, compliance, audits, etc.)
- Process and prepare financial and business forms/applications/emails/requests/inquiries for the business purposes
- Control all stages of reporting for existing and new companies
- Participation in the preparation of the necessary information for FS & audits
- Prepare tax planning for all group companies
- Ad hoc reports and tasks
- Participation in special projects on an as-needed basis
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management
Skills and experience needed to join the board:
- Experience in hiring, retaining, and leading a financial team
- High-level soft skills
- BS/MS in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related fields
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in IT company, Big4 or a multinational consulting, audit or FMCG company
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Working understanding of IFRS and accounting
- Ability to analyze complex issues and make sound business decisions
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work without supervision, under the pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Structured thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to make data-driven business conclusions
- Strong communication and writing skills, ability to convince opponents of the truth of one’s judgments
- English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written
- Result oriented and hardworking, high ambitions
- Open-minded, change agent, team player
Would be an advantage:
- International financial qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CFA, etc. (possibly in progress)
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates’ safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Test task
- Final interview
- Reference check
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.
- P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f