We’re looking for a Marketing Data Analyst with experience in building marketing analytics for b2c products. Join our marketing team and improve methods for tracking quality marketing data.
About the company: Today our team has more than 120+ specialists in different cities in Ukraine and Europe and continues to grow. We build mobile and web products using AI & ML technology for the social networking domain. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries. We’re passionate about human connection, autonomy, and the desire to grow.
What you’ll help us do:
- Preparation of reports, dashboards, recommendations for key marketing activities
- Solving technical problems with tracking, data quality on your own and with the help of analytical service managers
- Monitoring the data quality
- Work closely with the marketing team to improve KPIs
- Build core logic for analyze user acquisition and remarketing flows
It’s all about you:
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- 1+ years of experience with Tableau
- Practical experience with Appsflyer, Firebase, Clickhouse (would be a plus)
- Experience on marketing analyst position in a product with an in-app purchase monetization model
- Excellent understanding of the MMP mechanics, including attribution, reattribution, re-engagement, attribution rules, etc.
- Deep understanding of marketing metrics
- Basic understanding of the logic of advertising networks and the mobile marketing ecosystem
- High communication skills, structuredness
- Data presentation skills
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates’ safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Test task (optional)
- Final interview
- Reference check
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f