At United Tech, our mission is to shape the future of the social networking domain by helping people communicate and spread content worldwide. We have several completely independent products and product teams that operate them.
And now, we’re looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will be responsible for providing the full cycle of data collection and management.
About our product:
A global social app for live streaming where users can discover talented broadcasters, communicate in live chat, watch live streams, and live video chat. It unites people from different countries and allows them to share their unique content, expand their fan network, attract new followers and monetize their talent.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Work with the team to identify and analyze requirements and validate the design of the metrics platform features
- Build and conduct the product roadmap for the metrics platform projects in partnership with Analysts
- Design and evolve data models and data schema based on business and engineering needs to handle different metrics use cases
- Build and support scalable data pipelines for metrics computation and A/B testing stats computation
- Design and manage relational databases for persisting data objects
- Design and implement metric platforms backend services
- Implement systems to track data quality and consistency
- Lead DWH Migration
- At least 4+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Proficient in at least one of the programming languages such as Python, Node.js, C++
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (ClickHouse, Redshift, Postgres, Mysql, Oracle, or similar)
- Experience with Hadoop Ecosystem (MapReduce, Yarn, HDFS, Hive, or similar)
- Experience with workflow management tools (Airflow, or similar)
- Ability to communicate highly technical problems working along with our cross-functional team
- English level Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Experience with AWS
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Kafka
- Experience with ClickHouse
- Experience with Node.js
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the co-working in Kyiv.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, free English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, sport compensation, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team
Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f