We’re looking for a Manual QA Engineer to scale our team and work on our rapidly growing social app that unites people worldwide.
United Tech is an international team with 120+ people, and we’re growing rapidly. We build mobile and web products using AI & ML technology for the social networking domain. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries. We’re passionate about human connection, autonomy, and the desire to grow.
About the product:
A global social app for live streaming where users can discover talented broadcasters, communicate in live chat, watch live streams, and video chat live with people worldwide. It’s a fast-growing social networking product developed with modern, efficient technologies and data-driven approaches
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Manual testing of mobile and web applications
- Wide API testing experience
- Planning the testing process on the product
- Creating and executing test cases, check-lists, writing bug reports
- Reporting defects to the development team
- Preparing testing reports, progress, and concerns
- 4+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience in creating test cases, test plans, and test reports
- Strong experience in API testing (Postman, Swagger, Fiddler, Charles, API documentation)
- Ability to create clear bug reports (Jira, Mantis, Redmine)
- 2+ years of experience in mobile application testing (iOS/Android)
- Ability to read and understand mobile application logs
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience in testing analytics event tracking
- Experience in testing attribution in AppMetrica, AppsFlyer, or other similar services
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience in managing QA teams and mentoring new team members
- Deep understanding of software development and testing processes
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills and a sense of responsibility
- Experience in writing informative articles in Confluence
- Experience in A/B testing
- Intermediate level of English or higher
Will be a plus:
- Experience in testing web services
- Experience with test automation tools (Selenium, Appium)
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps technologies
- Certificates in software testing (e.g. ISTQB)
- Ability to create a proper test strategy
What we offer:
- Top-rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote work. Our Kyiv hub is currently closed, and we work remotely from different cities in Ukraine and Europe
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, sports compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team
Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f