We are looking for a talented Middle Android Developer with experience in mobile development for international markets.
United Tech is an international team with 110+ people, and we’re growing rapidly. We build mobile and web products using AI & ML technology for the social networking domain. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries. We’re passionate about human connection, autonomy, and the desire to grow.
About the product:
It’s a new streaming Android app that allows people to communicate without borders worldwide, create communities, and share interesting content. It also includes video chats and interactive elements. The iOS version of this product is already in production and has thousands of end-users. So, you’ll have a chance to build a global social app with modern, efficient technologies and data-driven approaches.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Develop and maintain our new high-performance app using progressive approaches for the Android platform
- Write clean, testable, maintainable code, and continue to grow your development skills
- Participate in making all technical decisions and create scalable app architecture
- Communicate with all team members on the search for ideas, concept creation, design process, and development of new functions
- 2+ years of experience in the Android native development
- Deep understanding of Android SDK
- Practical experience with Kotlin (our primary language)
- Experience with design patterns (MVVM, Clean Architecture), competence in OOP and SOLID
- High level of interest in current software development trends
- Strong desire to write high-quality, clean & testable code (TDD, BDD)
- Knowledge of data storage mechanisms (SQLite, Room)
- Experience with Dagger 2/Hilt/Koin, Coroutines
- Experience with a custom view, with Android animations
- Practical experience with third-party libraries (Retrofit, OkHttp, Glide, etc.)
- Working on multi-modules projects (will be a plus)
What we offer:
- Top-rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote cooperation. Our Kyiv hub is currently closed, and we work remotely from different cities in Ukraine and Europe.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance-oriented reviews, free English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable conditions. Competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, along with paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of medical insurance, sports compensation, corporate events and team buildings, stylish merch and gifts, full financial and legal support, and relocation support.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Cooperation in a great area of a mature team and experts in the social networking domain.
- Intro call with a Talent Researcher
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Job offer
P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f