United Tech is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our product team.
To build meaningful and effective technology solutions that improve our platform, we are strengthening the team of product managers. We expect you to take a proactive position in platform evolution, technical solutions, and process improvement to deliver the best results.
About our product: A highly loaded web platform for people from the Tier-1 region who want to make friends, meet new people, and communicate safely. The product is already in production and has more than 500,000 users. And if you’re ready to change the social networking industry, learn more about this role and see what else we offer.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Deliver a business growth of existing product
- Analyze business metrics to improve product monetization and retention
- Provide UX/UI product optimization
- Understand users needs, suggest areas of improvement and new features based on collected data and research
- Work in close collaboration with Development, Design, QA, and Analytics teams
- Manage the roadmap, participate in tasks planning and prioritization
- Review implemented tasks by the Dev team
- Participate in A/B testing: setup, launch, control, analysis
- Search for product/marketing vulnerabilities and areas for improvement
- Meet iteration goals and deadlines
- 4+ years of experience in a PM / BA / PO position
- Measurement of product success based on data
- Practical experience with data analytics/visualization tools (Amplitude, Tableau, GA, etc.)
- Knowledge of app usage and UX/UI patterns depending on the platform
- Excellent understanding of digital product development processes
- Strong leadership and management skills, systematic thinking, business orientation
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Background in market research and data analysis (will be a plus)
- Experience with the social networking niche (will be a plus)
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, and relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking industry.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with hiring team
- Test task (Optional)