United Tech is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic HR People Partner to strengthen our HR department.
We are an international team with 100+ people, and we’re growing rapidly. We build mobile and web products using AI & ML technology for the social networking industry worldwide. We have several completely independent products and product teams that operate them. And now, we’re looking for an HR People Partner who will be responsible for achieving the company’s business goals through the prism of working with people.
Your main task will be to maintain a trusting relationship between our specialists and the company. If you are passionate about people and want to help create an effective workplace, this position is for you.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Onboarding and adaptation of new employees
- Conducting regular 1:1 meetings
- Conducting performance reviews
- Conducting exit interviews
- Supporting employees with all incoming issues
- Participation in surveys and research, analytics, and reports
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition and HR brand team
- Work on increasing the loyalty and involvement of employees and, accordingly, their retention
- Resolving conflict and problematic cases in teams
- Taking part in the development of corporate culture
- 1+ year of working experience in the HR field (HR Manager, People Partner, etc.)
- Experience in building and implementing HR processes and development of HR tools
- High level of responsibility, exactingness towards oneself and others
- Understanding of methods and experience in resolving conflicts and disputes;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills, result orientation
- Experience in working with remote employees will be a plus
- English level Upper-Intermediate or higher
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, and relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Test task (Optional)
- Interview with Head of HR
P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f