United Tech specializes in creating and promoting our own high-load products in the social networking niche. Now we are looking for an ambitious and experienced PPC Manager to become a member of our team. You will get a chance to work in close collaboration with mature specialists in marketing, product management, web development and analytics in a fast growing international product company.
About our product:
A web platform for people from different countries who want to make friends, meet new people, and communicate safely. The product is already in production and has more than 500,000 users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European countries.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Full responsibility for the development and implementation of paid search campaigns with high budgets
- Participation in the development of internal automation systems for paid search activities
- Control and performance of day-to-day activities impacted Quality Score
- Results analysis, budget planning, and conversion cost optimization
- Analysis of competitors’ market activities
- Close cooperation with marketing, development, and analytics departments
- 1+ year of relevant working experience in anIT product company
- Strong analytical skills
- A result-oriented, hard-working person with high ambitions and leadership skills
- Structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business decisions
- Attention to detail, strong communication, and writing skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Test task (Optional)
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager to know each other more
Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus up to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f