We are developing a new streaming platform that will unite millions of people from different countries and allow them to share their own unique content, expand their fan network, attract new followers and monetize their talent.
- 5+ years of experience in a software development role;
- Experience with Vue.JS for at least 3 years;
- Solid knowledge of REST and Sockets;
- Deep understanding of responsive web design, cross-browser compatibility;
- Experience working with GIT version control;
- State Management (Vuex);
- Team management experience.
Will be a plus if it is also about you:
- Experience with backend/full stack development (node.js);
- Databases: MongoDB;
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services;
- Knowledge of WebRTC;
- Knowledge of Event Model.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop web-based applications;
- Write clean, efficient, scalable, and testable code using Vue.js;
- Implement new features as well as fixing bugs and performance issues;
- Optimize application for best performance and user experience;
- Prepare estimates and in-time features delivery;
- Write and improve product documentation;
- Cooperate with members of the QA, Backend, Data analyst teams;
- Manage the team, increase team’s efficiency;
- Conducts source code reviews.
Our team values:
- Result orientation: we set ambitious goals, take on complex tasks and successfully cope with them;
- Flexibility: the ability to think out of the box and change our strategies depending on market conditions;
- Teamwork: we have the common goal, we do not shift responsibility to others and overcome challenges together;
- Striving for development: we are constantly learning new things and evolving together.
- Comfortable office within walking distance of the metro station;
- Flexible schedule: 8-hour working day, opportunity to work remotely several days per week;
- 20 working days of paid vacation, 15 days of paid sick leave;
- Medical insurance — 100% coverage;
- Free lunches, fruits, sweets;
- Educational opportunities: English courses, specialized courses;
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews;
- Corporate events, team buildings and gifting for major life events;
- Relocation package (support with moving, one-time bonus).
- CV check;
- Short phone screen (up to 10 min);
- HR interview: up to 1 hour;
- Interview with the Hiring team;
- Test task (if applicable);
- Reference check;
- Job offer.