We are a Silicon Valley tech startup, which represents an innovative mobile app that delivers personal insight on beverage consumption by rethinking the way data is captured, processed, and delivered to the user. The company was founded by a star team of health and wellness experts. We’re looking for a product (UX/UI) designer. In this position, you will work closely with the field expert to create a smooth user experience for an application.
- Work alongside the product team to elaborate the product concept by using design thinking practices.
- Apply conceptual thought processes to create practical solutions, combining business needs, goals, and technical specifications.
- Conduct research to understand user needs, goals, motivations, and behaviours by building empathy for the end-user.
- Wireframe, design, prototype and be able to articulate your design decisions.
- Test the designs to define usability problems and provide a better user experience.
- Work together with a development team, provide development support by making reviews of an implemented design.
- At least 4 years in an end-to-end App product design
- Knowledge of application design guidelines
- A portfolio-proven knowledge of interaction design, usability principles, and best practices.
- Experience in creating a user-centred design based on user research.
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools (primarily Figma).
- Awareness of application design trends and ability to implement them.
- At least upper-intermediate level of verbal and written communication in English
- Detailed and quality-oriented
- Being able to estimate design work and keep with the estimates
- 20 fully paid business days of vacation
- 15 sick leaves
- public holidays
- premium health insurance
- premium sports club membership
- ability to work from home or remotely
- flexible working hours without time trackers
- corporate events
- office with excellent kitchen and full refrigerator