Agility is a leading provider of supply chain services and an investor in supply chain innovation. They have a web application that they need to rebuild it from scratch and integrate it with their core systems
This position is for a .Net Core Developer with 2 — 5 years of professional experience in Production ready applications.
As a .NET Core Developer you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven .net Core experience and an understanding of Test-Driven Development
- Experienced in TDD and Agile Methodology
- Experienced in using Agile/Scrum methodology to iteratively architect/develop high quality government digital services to GDS standards.
- Experience of hands on management, knowledge transfer including training and coaching.
- Extensive prior experience of Microservice Architecture, RESTful API design using Swagger (OpenAPI).
- Extensive experience of using C#/.NET Core.
- Extensive experience of Authentication technologies including OAUTH 2.0 JWS/claims-based authentication with IdPs.
- Design and build highly sophisticated enterprise applications.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
The team will consist of 4 developers 1 scrum master and 1 product owner
- 20 fully paid business days of vacation
- 15 sick leaves
- public holidays
- premium health insurance
- premium sport club membership
- ability to work from home or remotely
- flexible working hours without time trackers
- corporate Events
- office with excellent kitchen and full refrigerator 😊