Our product empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. It is an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more.
The team is known for work-life balance, kind co-workers, commitment to learning, making an impact, having fun and being empathetic (both to our colleagues and our customers). Our team members are located all over the globe and stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on team feels, well, like a team.
We are looking for people that believe in our culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
In this role you will:
- Participate in the whole development process from backlog refinement and testing to launching product features and technical improvements
- Build and maintain application architecture
- Actively collaborate with product managers and scrum masters
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes (we use Scrum framework).
- Python, Django
- NATS, Kafka
- Docker, Kubernetes
- At least 3+ years of development experience with Python
- Strong understanding and experience in asyncio
- Experience with any relational databases (SQL queries, migrations, optimization)
- Solid experience with message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, NATS, Kafka)
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring
- Hands-on experience of developing a microservice architecture
- 20 days of vacation per year (100% paid)
- 15 sick leaves per year (100% paid)
- State holidays
- Medical insurance (after probation period)
- Fitness club membership (after probation period)p
- Company legal and accounting support
- Office breakfasts, snacks, beverages, and cheer-up events
- Flexible working hours without time trackers