Eager to join an early-stage fintech company that is predicted to really shake up the banking industry in the Middle East?
In this role, you will be building a Digital Bank with a banking license and a seed capital of $545mln.
What is in it for you?
- Joining a greenfield company and participate in the early discussion to shape our engineering processes & culture
- Working in a cool and relaxed international environment. English will be the main language
- Peering with talented engineers coming from the most relevant tech companies all over the world
What are we looking for?
- Ownership, accountability & proactivity — you build it, you own it, you run it
- Team player with a collaborating, sharing & learning mindset — share your knowledge, we will share ours
- Focus on best engineering practices for quality, clean code, testing & observability
- Experience with Large-scale Distributed systems, Microservice architectures, Event-driven architectures & DDD
- Proficiency in JVM based languages: Java/Kotlin + Spring boot
- Experience with:
- CI/CD related technologies such as GitHubActions, Azure Pipelines, Jenkins
- Containerization with Docker & Kubernetes
- Queuing and streaming technologies such as Kafka, AWS Kinesis, AWS SQS, RabbitMQ
- Cloud providers: Azure (preferably), AWS, GCP
- IaC with Terraform (preferably), Chef, Ansible
- Observability tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, NewRelic, ELK Stack
- For high-senior positions: tech interviewing, coaching & leadership skills will be a plus
Are you ready?
...and of course, your benefits:
- trips to United Arab Emirates
- 20 fully paid business days of vacation
- 15 sick leaves
- public holidays
- premium health insurance
- premium sport club membership
- ability to work from home or remotely
- flexible working hours without time trackers
- corporate events
- office with excellent kitchen and full refrigerator 😊