2+ years of experience in leading DevOps teams.
4+ years of hands on experience working with common DevOps tools and leveraging best practices.
Experience with as many tools as we are using — strong advantage. These include: Git, Jenkins, Azure DevOps Service, Artifactory, Ansible, Teraforms, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
Experience managing cloud provider platforms and best practices with Azure (AWS or GCP are also possible) — cloud certifications preferred.
Experience applying and leveraging Agile principles to projects — advantage.
Excellent interpersonal skills; able to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization.
Decision-making ability and management skills.
Highly organized in order to oversee projects from idea conception to implementation.
Ability to see the big picture while also being detail oriented.
— 20 calendar days of paid time off
— 15 sick leaves
— Public holidays
— Premium Level Health Insurance
— Premium Fitness SportLife membership
— Tuition & Certification
— The ability to work from home or remotely
— Flexible working hours without time trackers
— Corporate Events
— Office in the city center with excellent kitchen and a full refrigerator ;)
· Apply experience of DevOps best practices to enable highly available, reliable and secure systems and processes.
· Lead and manage tasks of the DevOps team members.
· Take responsibility for platform CI/CD from developer commit to deploy in production.
· Build, configure, and maintain the frameworks, tools, and systems that enable optimal performance of our solution.
· Coordinating the efforts of the R&D teams with that of operations teams.
· Support global development teams, QA and IT with tools and solutions and help the whole company to achieve its business goals.
Our customer’s product provides an innovative lead security services based on our own security cloud-based platform. We are seeking an experienced, talented DevOps team leader to lead and improve our DevOps group.