As a software developer, you will be part of a cross-functional team that works on implementing new multiplayer games and features across our front-end (Unity) and back-end (Ruby, Clojure).
● Strong analytical skills
● Passionate about computing and for elegance in code
● Passionate about gaming
Nice to Have
● Deep knowledge of at least one programming language (preferably Ruby, Clojure or C#)
● Open source projects on Github, or any other place online where we can see your work
● Experience with the Linux/UNIX development environment, including tools such as: vim, git,
What We Offer
● A fun environment focused on learning and ownership
● No bureaucracy, flat hierarchy and open communication
● Flexible working schedule and work-from-home days
● Best available health insurance, and we cover spouses and children
● Delicious lunch catering and awesome coffee
● Work with awesome people and impact millions of daily players!
We are looking for smart, passionate and motivated Software Developers to join our growing team at Jawaker. Regardless of how many years of experience you have, we are mainly looking for people with the right attitude to learn rather than people with the knowledge.
At Jawaker, we’re flat by design. We don’t like big egos. Everybody can learn, play and collaborate with everybody. We appreciate innovation and new ideas, and are always willing to drastically change and adapt to anything that would add value for our players. We encourage learning and knowledge advancement, and require our team to attend conferences, take workshops, and to explore beyond their comfort zone. We also understand that great work deserves great compensation, and thus we offer very competitive packages.