WHO WE ARE:
We are a Silicon Valley tech startup operating from Riga, Latvia, with 80% of its business done in the USA. The Company’s solution simplifies and automates print-on-demand services. Print-on-demand is a business process in which merchandise, e.g., t-shirts and mugs, are printed after actual sales. They connect over 300,000 shops on integrated platforms such as Etsy, eBay, Shopify, and Woocommerce to the network of 15+ print providers with 90+ printing factories.
● 24th fastest-growing American-based company, 2019 (Inc. 5000).
● #1 Startup in the country of origin.
● 80% of business is done in the USA.
● 4.5x year-over-year growth.
● On the way to reach $100M in annual sales.
● 130 awesome people team.
Product teams consist of four major entities: Supply, Demand, Experience (XP), and Cost Optimization Team (COT), with 3 to 6 developers each. They are cross-functional, self-sufficient, and highly autonomous teams, working in direct cooperation with Product Managers, UX Designers, and Back-end Engineers.
Our product managers have an opportunity to deliver huge value to both merchants & print providers by setting product vision and executing on user research insights. Our product managers work with product designers, engineers, and researchers to deliver the industry’s best product experience. This role requires a high level of analytical thinking, attention to detail, project management skills, and a “get shit done” attitude.
● At least 3 years of experience with user-facing product management.
● Demonstrate a track record of product management skills, e.g., proof of shipped product with your participation.
● Excellent quantitative problem solving and analytical skills.
● Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English.
● Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
● Set a strategic vision for your product team by inspiring and motivating the team.
● Lead cross-functional team (Designers, Engineers, Analysts, Researchers) to research, design, and ship features that influence Product`s growth plan.
● Identify opportunities and adjust team priorities and backlog to maximize business impact.
● Set clear goals and deliverables for the team.
● Align the team’s processes with other Product teams, e.g., marketing, customer support, and product teams.
● Stock options so you own a part of Product.
● Career development opportunities — mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons.
● Learning budget as a % of your annual salary.
● Flexible work schedule without time trackers, start your workday between 7 AM and 11 AM.
● Medical insurance and fitness club membership.
● 20 business days of vacation and 15 paid sick leaves per year.
● Office breakfasts, snacks, beverages, and cheer-up events.