Information about the customer:
Houza is the UAE’s new home for buying, selling, and renting property. A portal with a difference, it hosts an extensive selection of residential and commercial properties, exclusively from the top agencies in the UAE.
Launched in September 2020, houza is the product of an agent-backed, full-scale property portal that offers property seekers a simple search solution comprising all the latest listings, and enhanced with community exposés and unique, personalized content.
With some of the largest consumer and commercial real estate agencies as partners, houza is committed to the highest standards on quality content — minimizing fake listings and common pain points — and delivering a data-driven experience to help visitors to houza.com make the most informed decision when buying, selling or renting their property.
Information about the project:
By joining this team you’ll get a chance to partake in transforming an ambitious start-up into one of the most respected real-estate portals in the UAE.
Team composition: CTO in UAE, Team of 4 engineers in Lviv (TL, Senior, Middle, and Junior engineer).
Lviv, Ukraine; Dubai, United Arab Emirates
● Experience with setting up data pipelines from data collection to visualization, including data cleaning, transformation, normalization.
● Hands-on experience with AWS data tools, Glue, Athena, Redshift, etc.
● Hands-on experience with infrastructure as code, Terraform / Cloudfront, CDK would be great.
● Strong knowledge of Python, Spark
● Experience with serverless technologies Lambda, ECS
● Devops / infrastructure experience
● At least Upper-intermediate level of English
● Setting up data pipelines from data collection to visualization, including data cleaning, transformation, normalization;
● Cooperate directly with main stakeholder (CTO), discuss processes of data analysis
● Setting infrastructure, work with AWS
● Premium medical insurance (after probation period)
● Fitness club membership (after probation period)
● 20 workdays of vacation per year
● 15 paid sick leaves per year
● State holidays
● Company legal and accounting support
● Flexible working hours without time trackers
● Teambuilding events