Printify is a global high-growth print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced, ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
The Company’s solution simplifies and automates print-on-demand services. Print-on-demand is a business process in which merchandise e.g. t-shirts and mugs are printed after actual sales. We connect over 300,000 shops on integrated platforms such as Etsy, eBay, Shopify, and Woocommerce to the network of 15+ print providers with 90+ printing factories.
● 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)
● #1 Startup in the country of origin
● 4.5x year-over-year growth
● over $100M in annual sales
● 400+ awesome people team
Product teams consist of four major entities: Supply, Demand, Experience (XP), and Cost Optimization Team (COT), with 3 to 6 developers each. These are cross-functional, self-sufficient, and highly autonomous teams, working in direct cooperation with Product Managers, UX Designers, and Back-end Engineers. Our product managers work with product designers, engineers, and researchers to deliver the best product experience in the industry.
Technologies we use:
● Angular2+, TS, ECMA6+, Protractor, Jasmine
● REST API
● Docker, Git, CI/CD
We also use practices such as Pair Programming, Refactoring, Code Reviews, Weekly Knowledge Sharing sessions, TDD/BDD, A/B testing, and Continuous Delivery which are an important part of our development process.
As a Front-End Engineer working at Printify, you will:
● Write and ship high-quality, scalable code
● Contribute to the company’s engineering culture
● Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and other stakeholders on improving the overall experience of our product
● Develop skills by applying best practices and technologies
● Participate in pair programming, code refactoring and reviews, knowledge sharing sessions, and A/B testing
● Stock options so you own a part of Product.
● Career development opportunities — mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons.
● Learning budget as a % of your annual salary.
● Flexible work schedule without time trackers, start your workday between 7 AM and 11 AM.
● Medical insurance and fitness club membership.
● 20 business days of vacation and 15 paid sick leaves per year.
● Office breakfasts, snacks, beverages, and cheer-up events.