WHO WE ARE:
ChatFood is an all-in-one ordering platform to help restaurants take back control of their online business. We are a fast-growing mission-driven company that is redefining how restaurants can sell online and thrive in a highly competitive digital world without sacrificing their hard-earned profits.
Helping restaurants take back control of their delivery business, with a commission-free digital menu, operations and management tools, as well as performance restaurant marketing.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
You’ll be working in a fast-paced, customer-centric startup, and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, including Frontend Engineers, Backend Engineers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers, to help shape a new, frictionless online ordering experience for millions of users across the world.
If you are passionate about redefining how technology can enable businesses to grow, empathize with users, and have the skills and experience, we want to chat!
Happy to propose long-term cooperation with a great and comfortable product company.
● One of the most recognizable startups in the Middle East.
● A uniquely created model that stands out from the rest.
● A lot of development from scratch and empowering great minds.
1 Strong Middle, 1 Senior PHP developers are hiring in Lviv right now
Team from Emirates (+ few team members from other countries) = 25 people (FE devs, BE devs, DevOps, Designers, Management)
● 4+ years of experience in PHP(Laravel)
● Solid experience writing RESTful API endpoints
● Understanding of Git
● Implement automated tests in collaboration with other software engineers
● Proficient in writing testable, maintainable, and understandable code
● Open to giving and receive critical and constructive feedback.
● Passion for user experience, performance, and uptime
● Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
● Experience working with NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Redis, MongoDB, etc.)
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms HTML5 and CSS3
● Continuous learner who keeps up to date with technologies to generate innovative solutions
● A passion for engineering excellence
● At least Upper-Intermediate level of English language
● You will collaborate with team members to conceptualize and build well-crafted scalable solutions that will meet the — demands of our high volume of daily traffic
● You will constructively provide feedback and insights to your peers through code reviews and other discussions
● You will improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
● Flexible work schedule without time trackers
● Medical insurance and fitness club membership
● 20 business days of vacation and 15 paid sick leaves per year
● Office breakfasts, snacks, beverages, and cheer-up events
● Company legal and accounting support