Info about our customer (Lendo):
Lendo, is a peer-to-peer (P2P) lending marketplace that helps to digitally pre-finance outstanding
invoices for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Saudi Arabia. Our finance platform is a community of creditworthy borrowers and sophisticated investors looking for alternative
investments. Lendo products and solutions make everyday business activities easier, more secure and more efficient for both investors and borrowers alike.
They are growing very fast! So they are seeking experienced lead engineer to design and
implement a next generation of our P2P lending platform. This position offer the opportunity to
build new fintech solution from scratch as a part of smaller team, The team will be empowered to innovate and implement the technologies and solutions they see fit.
Lviv, Ukraine / Saudi Arabia
In this position you will:
• Work with the Head of the engineering office to set highly-scalable architecture standards.
• Lead design and implementation and provide technical leadership to the rest of the
• Stay current with the developments and incorporate new technology when applicable.
• Participate in a team needs assessments, develop job qualifications, and perform technical
• Should Have A Working Knowledge Of Java/java8, Spring Framework, Spring Boot And Spring MVC
• Should Have A Good Understanding Of Restful Services
• Should Have Experience In Mysql Of At Least 2 Years
• Working Knowledge Of No SQL Databases Like Mongodb Would Be Desirable
• Working Knowledge Of Different Caching Strategies Like Redis, Hazelcast Would Be Desirable as well.
• Should Have Experience In Tomcat8, Jboss Server And Maven For Build Management
• Should Have Experience On Working In Amazon Web Services And Its Different Offerings
• Should Have Experience On Working In Agile Environment
• Knowledge Of TestNG, Junit And Mockito Frameworks Is Desirable
• Working Knowledge Of Git And Github For Source Code Management
• Team Management — Handled A Team Of
Education & Experience:
Holding B.e/b.tech/m.c.a./m.sc./m.tech In Computer Science With Experience Of
Skills & Abilities:
• Java, Java8, Spring, Angularjs, Html, Css, Reactjs, Spring Mvc, Spring Boot, Mysql, Redis,
Mongodb, Aws KRAs Backend And Front End Development.
• Leading A Team Of
• Architecture Design.
• Project Management.
• Database Modelling.
• Stakeholder Management.
• Requirements Gathering And Analysis.
• CI/CD scrum Based Agile Development innovation.
● Premium medical insurance (after probation period)
● Fitness club membership (after probation period)
● 24 calendar days of vacation per year
● 15 paid sick leaves per year
● State holidays
● Company legal and accounting support
● Flexible working hours without time trackers
● Office breakfasts, snacks, beverages, and cheer-up events