WHO WE ARE:
We are a Silicon Valley tech startup operating from Riga, Latvia with 80% of its business done in the USA. The Company’s solution simplifies and automates print-on-demand services. Print-on-demand is a business process in which merchandise e.g. t-shirts and mugs are printed after actual sales. They connect over 300,000 shops on integrated platforms such as Etsy, eBay, Shopify, and Woocommerce to the network of 15+ print providers with 90+ printing factories.
● 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)
● #1 Startup in the country of origin
● 4.5x year-over-year growth
● over $100M in annual sales
● 300+ awesome people team
Product teams consist of four major entities: Supply, Demand, Experience (XP), and Cost Optimization Team (COT), with 3 to 6 developers each. They are cross-functional, self-sufficient, and highly autonomous teams, working in direct cooperation with Product Managers, UX Designers, and Back-end Engineers. Our product managers work with product designers, engineers, and researchers to deliver the best product experience in the industry.
THE TECHNOLOGIES WE USE:
● PHP 7+, Symfony, Doctrine, Laravel framework
● Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana
● PHPUnit, Postman
● MongoDB, MySQL
● AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Git
● Microservices, DDD, CQRS
We also use practices such as Pair Programming, Refactoring, Code Reviews, Weekly Knowledge Sharing sessions, TDD/BDD, A/B testing, and Continuous Delivery, which are an important part of our development process.
OTHER IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT:
● Proactivity/ability to explain your point of view.
● Experience in direct communication with customer representatives.
● You will work alongside the product teams and product managers to iterate on new features within the Product.
● You will take responsibility for the design and execution of your own initiatives.
● You will help identify areas of improvement in the codebase and help contribute to making it better.
● You will frequently pair with teammates to give and receive feedback from a code review to boost knowledge-sharing, learning, and improve the platform.
● You will fix any prioritized bug/issues tracked within the platform.
● You will participate as a presenter or attendee in weekly coding or knowledge-sharing sessions.
● You will learn, develop your soft skills and spend time discussing best practices and technologies with your peers.
● Stock options so you own a part of Product.
● Career development opportunities — mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons.
● Learning budget as a % of your annual salary.
● Flexible work schedule without time trackers, start your workday between 7 AM and 11 AM.
● Medical insurance and fitness club membership.
● 20 business days of vacation and 15 paid sick leaves per year.
● Office breakfasts, snacks, beverages, and cheer-up events.