• Financial academic background or/and University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience in SAP BW version 7.4 and higher
• Knowledge in the HANA Modeling, HANA for BW
• Profound knowledge in one of several SAP modules FI, CO, MM, SD
• Deep understanding in SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP BO
• English — writing, reading and speaking upper intermediate
• Career and professional development of your personal strength in the international group
• Fun & creative work environment in a fast-growing company
• Opportunity to choose days of remote work
• Comfortable office in SilverBreeze area of Kyiv
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
• Medical top-up and social benefits
• English classes
• Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose
Primary purpose and function of this position:
Support the SAP BI users:
• Create new HANA data models, ETL
• Create new BO reports based on existing data model and Bex queries
WEBI, Analysis for Office
• Help the business users and the key users creating their own reports
• Analyze the new business reporting requirements
• Own the full cycle of BI from user requirements to deliver the reports
• Work with the business to analyze, design, develop, test and Implement the user requirements related to FI, CO, MM, SD modules in BI.
• Support all change management/configuration management activities related to the BI delivery, including training, on-site support, creating value to the business through analytics
• Responsible for BW/HANA technical design of models
• Develop the BW/HANA Modeling, Bex Queries and BO Reports;
• BI solutions support and troubleshooting
• User consultancy on processes and key BI solution
• Providing workaround solution to BI key users
• BO trainings
• Perform as scrum master for the development team and knowledge center for the users and the BI team.
We are looking for SAP BI(BW) Hana middle for an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for customer. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across customer sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program will be implemented in the coming years in over 60 countries and 70 plants!
If you join us, you will:
Become part of a highly strategic, core program for the customer
Join a mature project in its implementation stage
Gain the knowledge and help shape the customer’s future business environment
Work in a truly global, dynamic environment with exposure opportunities to customer countries and leaders.