Since 1994, Unitask is the only company in Israel whose engineers have developed unique solutions implemented by the world’s largest organizations.
The Unitask group has six subsidiaries that complement each other, providing our customers with innovative and comprehensive solutions with an emphasis on professionalism in their field.
The Group is partnering with leading companies such as Amazon and SAP, Qlik
Our satisfied customers testify to our rich experience and ability to find the best combination of proven methodology, leading technologies, an in-depth understanding of the organization’s needs.
We are looking for creative and skilled individuals all time, because we know — the best professionals to the best company!
Our customer is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
We are looking for a Professional SAP FI preferably with experience in one of the following Central Finance / Cash Management / Reporting Consolidation
In this role as SAP FI/CFIN/GR/ACM specialist, you will provide the main activities related to second-level support activities and some change request implementations
Translate strategic business needs into practical system configuration and system support, working in collaboration with project managers from IT Finance
Main responsibilities of the role
- The main activities will be related to second-level support activities and some change request implementations
- Translate strategic business needs into practical solutions
- Write and maintain clear, concise functional and technical specifications and business system processes
- Plan and conduct testing as part of the implementation process
- Proactively and frequently communicate with customers to build and maintain a solid working relationship
- Knowledge transformation for support function
- Support the month-end, quarterly, and year-end financial and managerial reporting processes
Education and Knowledge Requirements
- 3+ years in SAP FI including at least 1 year of experience and knowledge of S4 HANA Finance or Central Finance (CFIN) or Consolidation (Group Reporting) or Advance Cash Management (ACM)
- Function-Technical experience in Finance reporting Business Consolidation tool
- Highly desirable — practical experience with Central Finance ICMR, SAP S/4HANA for Group Reporting version 20.X
- Highly desirable — practical Reporting experience with SAP Analytic Cloud, SAP Analysis for office, Fiori application
- Understanding of corporate month end close and consolidation process and actual corporate reporting requirements
- Highly proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint including Macros and Pivots and all its elements
Skills and Capabilities
- Top-notch communication skills
- Analyze a problem into steps, develop lists and enjoy checking them off
- Ability to develop good professional working relationships with IT and business colleagues globally
- Ability to work independently and as part of team with IT and Business partners.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- High English proficiency (written, verbal and presentation)
Fluent English — reading, writing, speaking
- 100% remote work from European countries
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Participate in only in international projects
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the Unitask Group
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays of your country)