• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience designing, configuring, and testing NetSuite
• Experience with other Logistics related applications — an advantage
• Deep Knowledge in NetSuite Logistics modules: Inventory, Order Management, Manufacturing, Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Reporting and Analytics
• A Knowledge in processes such as: Budget Planning, Planning (Safety Stock &Demand Planning), Billing Processes, etc’.
• Experience with an Interfaces to 3PL or other Logistics systems
• English — Upper Intermediate
• Career and professional development of your personal strength in the international group
• Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
• Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose
The role requires in-depth knowledge of NetSuite administration, configurations, Logistics modules and processes.
• Work closely with the Operation/ Financial/ Management Team to design and build new processes within NetSuite
• Responsible for the integration from CRM systems and an ability to support “Opportunity to Cash” processes.
• Create and edit saved searches, reports, workflows, KPIs, forms, etc.
• Ensure that all new processes and initiatives on other platforms are being captured within NetSuite.
• Initiate system changes and enhancements based on changing operational and business needs.
• Ability to determine user information needs for Logistics dashboards.
• Evaluate NetSuite modules making appropriate recommendations.
• Perform unit integration tests and reviews to ensure data quality and reliability.
• Frontline technical support for NetSuite and any other financial systems.
Unitask Group have a fantastic opportunity for a NetSuite Business Analyst/ERP Consultant to work on a Biggest NetSuite ERP project (Global Scale).
Unitask Group client are globally recognizable brand best known as the maker of the consumer carbonation product.
NetSuite ERP systems implementation project based in Germany (Live) and Canada, Japan etc’.