*** We need a real hands-on experience with Salesforce implementation
* Intermediate to expert level of proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks such as creating user profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards
* Knowledge and practical experience with Salesforce tools (Flow Builder, APP Builder, Process Builder, Workflow, etc.)
* The unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce
* Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
* Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables
* Strong understanding and experience with data management and relational database design, SQL/SOQL, data formats, table joins, ETL, etc.
* SFDC Developer Certification
* SFDC Consultant Certification
* SFDC Administrator Certification
* SFDC Advanced Administrator Certification
* Knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Module
* Agile / Scrum background
* Career and professional development of your personal strength in the international group
* Fun & creative work environment in a fast-growing company
* Opportunity to choose days of remote work
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose
* We speak both English and Russian — we’ll help you improve your English on the job
* Configure Salesforce CRM (create/change screen layouts, fields, business rules, validations and workflow) to meet the business requirements.
* Perform analysis, administration, troubleshooting, testing, and data environment refreshes.
* Manage, package, and deploy software releases to all environments using robust software development lifecycle methodology — it is important.
* Evaluate Salesforce releases and provide an assessment to business for adopting new functionality.
* Work closely with subject matter experts, developers, testers and business partners.
* Set team direction, resolve problems and provide guidance to members of the team.
* Provide Top User training for new functionality.
Unitask Group provides solutions for the management of information, knowledge and related processes, enhancing organizational infrastructure and control to bring a competitive edge, a boost in growth and higher profit.
We are proud of our finest IT talents who drives our clients to success! Since its establishment in 1994, Unitask has maintained a high level of professionalism, quality solutions, and excellent service and is considered a world leader in Oracle business solutions.
We invite you to join the team of professionals on our exciting journey into excellence, be a part of our vision and share in our success. We are looking for creative and skilled individuals like you!