— Strong knowledge of ETL tools such as Informatica PowerCenter
— Strong knowledge of PL/SQL
— Strong data analysis, data architecture and data modeling experience
— Strong knowledge of database systems such, Oracle, SQL Server
— Experience with loading and maintaining a large database
— Demonstrated collaboration skills with the ability to handle conflict and to work with a distributed team
— Advanced critical thinking skills with the ability to move beyond proven problem-solving approaches to formulate solutions
— Experience in Software Development Lifecycle Agile/Scrum methodology.
— Upper-intermediate English level and higher
— Knowledge of tools like Informatica data quality
— Experience of working with a global team
• To stay abreast of emerging database development technologies
• To develop software solutions using Industry and Client’s Learning Best Standards & Practices
• Career and professional development of your personal strength in the international group;
• Fun & creative work environment in a fast-growing company
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick leaves & Public Holidays)
• Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose
• Regular practice of the English language
• Develop & enhance effective programs & data structures that successfully meet objectives
• Participate effectively in relevant aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC) including planning, construction, testing, reviews, and demonstrations.
• Collaborate with the team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables.
• Investigate and resolve application issues as needed
• Package, configure and deploy software
• Collaborate with clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to develop and review requirements & design
• Review and create the system, software and functional design specifications that address requirements
• Participate in project planning and release management
One of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world is welcoming Informatica Developer to join its great team of professionals. Approximately 43,000 employees in 60 countries are dedicated to one mission — to enable people to live better days while ensuring the highest standards of compliance and business integrity.