Unicorn Systems is a renowned European company providing the largest information systems and solutions in the area of information and communication technologies. We have been focused on high added value and competitive advantage for our customers.
Now we are looking for a member of an in-house development team in Oriflame.
The web site is multilanguage & multisite. The site content is managed top down from central organization through the regional teams to market level. The team is responsible for development, maintenance, customizations and integrations.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft OS (Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server) and Office;
- Good understanding of SDLC, SW QA processes and methodologies/tools;
- Ability to read and write SQL queries;
- Understanding of HTML/CSS;
- Upper Intermediate English or above, experienced in business correspondence;
- Excellent performance and time management.
- Work closely with Development and Product Teams;
- Act as single point of contact for test environments (Dev, UAT, Pre-Live) issues, as L1 support;
- Resolve issues with test environments as L2 support (where solution is or will be known), otherwise escalates to solution architects, developers, scrum-masters for solution and track the resolution progress;
- Set or adjust setup (where needed) of regular deployment, monitor deployment process on test environments and manage resolving the issues found during deploy;
- Act as SPOC, coordinate the activities bound to critical and emergency patches preparation;
- Coordinate deployment (Regular Release / Critical Patches / Hotfixes) activities to Pre-Live and Live environments. Check the deployment results;
- Provide a reporting related to deployment, test environments availability and Regular Release / Critical Patches / Hotfixes preparation (ongoing update).
- Good communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Serious attitude to work, reliable.
MSc (or pre-MSc) in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Long-term cooperation;
- Сlose cooperation with the client;
- English classes;
- 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, insurance, gym;
- Company events (trainings, active running club, skiing in winter, charity activities, birthdays);
- Office conveniently located in the city center (Kyiv, Podil);
- Business trips to the Czech Republic.