Unicorn Systems is a renowned European company providing the largest information systems and solutions in the area of information and communication technologies. We have been focused on high added value and competitive advantage for our customers.
• Ensure the trouble-free office work, office managing;
• Organization of office facilities purchase, negotiating with contractors and other service providers;
• Control of office correspondence and document workflow;
• Handle phone calls;
• Organization of business visits, visas, tickets, hotels, transportation;
• Revision of marketing prospects and solving other tasks;
• Preparation of presentations, reports;
• Organization of professional events, corporate events;
• Interacting with all departments and offices of the company;
• Organization of workshops/meetings/negotiations, preparing Minutes of meetings;
• Helping during the hiring process.
• Completed higher education;
• About 1 year (or less) of experience in administrative management;
• Strong Intermediate (or higher) level of English, both written and oral;
• Advanced PC user — MS Office;
• People-oriented mindset, excellent co-worker and motivator;
• Ability to detect arising problems and solve them effectively;
• Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills;
• Very attentive to details;
• Active, initiative, responsible, punctual;
• Experience in the IT industry is a plus but not obligatory.
• Affability, kindness;
• Ability to switch between high and low workloads.
• Good working conditions in an international environment;
• Opportunity to improve professional skills and English;
• Free English and Czech lessons;
• 24 working days of vacation;
• The office is conveniently located in the city center (Kyiv, Podil).