Unicorn Systems is a renowned European company providing the largest information systems and solutions in the area of information and communication technologies. We have been focused on high added value and competitive advantage for our customers.
Now we are looking for Junior Full-Stack Developers for the group of products in different niches, but with one stack.
A few examples of the products the teams are working with currently:
- products for support of processes of System Integration, Development, First/Second Line Support;
- products supporting HR and recruitment processes;
- products enabling management of cloud environments;
- products that support automation of deployment and operation of applications in a cloud environment and many others.
- 1+ years of experience in software development;
- Ability to write clean code, following the company guidelines;
- Ability to create semantic markup;
- Familiarity with programming paradigms;
- Knowledge of Git, Docker, React (or similar);
- English — upper intermediate or higher.
Would be a plus:
- Ability to write documentation;
- A wish to maintain and extend already written applications.
- Implementation of a new functionality according to the requirements;
- Active participation in creating descriptions of a new functionality.
- Good working conditions in an international environment;
- Full-time job with a flexible office visiting (some office days + some remote days);
- 2 comfortable offices (you can choose Ternopil or Kyiv);
- Opportunity to improve professional skills and languages;
- Vacation, paid sick leaves, insurance, gym;
- Free English and Czech classes.