Unicorn Systems is a renowned European company providing the largest information systems and solutions in the area of information and communication technologies. We have been focused on high added value and competitive advantage for our customers.
We have quite numerous products. They are divided among specific Hubs. The products are in the different development stages thus there are already both released ones and those that have only a concept.
Now we are looking for a Software Architect for one of our Product Hubs.
Products that are being developed within this Hub are providing:
- tools for managing support team, development team and testing team;
- tools for maintaining software production line processes;
- tools for maintaining business and technical documentations;
- tools for managing people involved in the production processes and its automation.
You will be involved in a number of different tasks — from designing and defining the product architecture to checking the technologies used or helping to implement more complex tasks.
We may consider experienced Architects as well as experienced Developers with ambitions to become Software Architect.
- Experience with the requirements management process;
- Deep experience with NodeJS, MongoDB, HTML5, CSS, React, Webpack, PostgreSQL;
- SOLID principles and design patterns knowledge;
- Enterprise experience with Docker;
- Git, Gitflow;
- Experience with SCRUM;
- Orientation in cloud technologies is an advantage.
Soft skills requirements:
- English — upper-intermediate and higher;
- Strong logical thinking;
- High level of communication skills.
- Design of the new concepts, from idea to MVP;
- Work with application architecture, control of solution delivery and subsequent consultation;
- Setting and supervision of technological strategy, standards, and procedures in accordance with the principles of the Unicorn Application Framework;
- Analysis of the technological environment, functional and technical specifications;
- Development of component specifications and their transformation into implementation proposals;
- Planning and implementation of system deployment, including technical documentation;
- Advising other colleagues on technical aspects of systems development and integration.
- The opportunity to influence the quality of the key products;
- Good working conditions in an international environment;
- Full-time job with a flexible office visiting (some office days + some remote days);
- 2 comfortable offices (you can choose Kyiv or Ternopil);
- Opportunity to improve professional skills and languages;
- Free English and Czech classes;
- Vacation, paid sick leaves, insurance, gym;
- We also have some extras: yachts in Croatia, windsurfing in Greece, a cottage in Spindleruv Mlyn, and many others.