Unicorn is a renowned European company with offices in the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, the Netherlands, and in Ukraine (Kyiv, Ternopil).
We are providing the largest information systems and solutions in the area of information and communication technologies. We have been focusing on high added value and competitive advantage for our customers.
Now we are starting the internship program in Unicorn for those who want to start a career in IT. Join our education program and enter the world of IT on a professional level.
We have 2 courses: Web Application Developers and System Analysts.
After successful graduation, you will become a part of our company as a developer or system analyst on energy, banking or manufacturing projects.
What do we expect from you?
• Analysts: basic knowledge of any notation, analytical and logical thinking, communicability, knowledge of basic concepts of business and system analysis;
• For both: you will need at least an intermediate level of English.
What is our schedule?
• Start: 18.07.2022 for developers and 25.07.2022 for analysts;
• Duration: 5 weeks for developers and 4 weeks for analysts;
• Up to 12 students in 1 group;
• 8 hours a day, 5 days a week;
• Mixed format of study (online/offline);
• Locations: remotely.
What will you get after the internship program:
• Scholarship while studying and a full-time job after the graduation. As of now — remotely, but when it is possible — mixed schedule of remote and office work at our offices in Ukraine — Kyiv or Ternopil;
• Long-term co-operation;
• Close co-operation with development teams and clients;
• Vacation, paid sick leaves, insurance;
• Company events (trainings, sport activities, charity activities).