Unicorn Systems is a renowned European company providing the largest information systems and solutions in the area of information and communication technologies. We have been focused on high added value and competitive advantage for our customers.
Now we are looking for a member of an in-house development team into Oriflame. Team is responsible for development, maintenance, customizations and integrations into public Oriflame multi language site and internal sales system (personal cabinet), running on .NET based application server.
- Сheck availability and correct work of test environments;
- Investigation and troubleshooting test environments related issues;
- Compilation and deployment of new builds to test environments with following support;
- Creating documentation based on issues and their resolution;
- Filling in documentation with information about recent builds that have been compiled and deployed.
- SDLC knowledge & CI/CD & DevOps approaches;
- TFS/Azure DevOps/Octopus;
- PL/SQL & MS SQL;
- Zabbix/MS AppInsights;
- MS Azure;
- Windows Server administration skills;
- Infrastructure & systems understanding (HW, virtualization, networking);
- MS Visual studio;
- MS Teams/SharePoint;
- Any scripting/programming language.
- High level of communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English or above;
- Team player with ability to share knowledge;
- Prioritization skills are key, as urgency of need and size of the work rapidly change;
- Experience creating documentation of technical and business processes;
- Willingness to take ownership and see things to completion on time with high quality and minimal supervision;
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency;
- Desire to learn and improve;
- Understand systems architecture and provide support where needed.
- Long-term cooperation;
- Close cooperation with development teams and client;
- Free English, Czech classes;
- Vacation, paid sick leaves, insurance, gym;
- Company events (trainings, active running club, skiing in winter, charity activities, birthdays);
- Office conveniently located in the city center (Ternopil);
- Possible business trips to the Czech Republic.