We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer (TechLead) to join our Unavinar Games company. We are a team of professionals who are developing casual and hyper casual games.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing mobile games in Unity3D for iOS and Android platforms;
- Rapid prototyping of the different game mechanics;
- Integration of third-party services, work with shaders, animations, UI;
- Participation in architecture discussions, design discussions, code-review and evaluation of tasks or projects;
- Participate in the development of project vision and ideas for new projects;
- Providing feedback for employee;
- Estimation of the tasks;
- Actively participates in project planning and prioritization.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with Unity3D for at least two years;
- Advanced knowledge of C# and .Net Framework, OOP, design patterns, architectural patterns;
- Experience in work with physics and animations;
- Experience with UnityUI;
- Experience in integrating infrastructure libraries into the application (like payment, analytics, advertising, etc.);
- English level: pre-intermediate;
- A passion for games.
Nice to have:
- Specialized education (computer science/programming / applied mathematics);
- Experience with native stacks: iOS (Xcode, cocoapods, Objective-C) and Android (Android Studio, Gradle, Java);
- Experience with Unity UIElements, Shaders, VFX.
We offer multiple benefits that include:
- Fun collaborative environment;
- Very competitive compensation;
- Ability to achieve your own goals;
- Social benefits;
- Cozy office in Kyiv city center
If you are passionate about gamedev and ready to create awesome games with us, then we could be a great team together.