We are looking for a person possessing:
— Knowledge of end-to-end software development lifecycle;
— 4+ years of experience as QA Engineer (manual+automation);
— Knowledge of any scripting language (Java is preferred);
— Automation experience with Selenium;
— Experience in functional, GUI, API testing;
— Understanding of QA processes and practices;
— Experience with UNIX and Windows OS on advanced user level;
— Basic knowledge of SQL;
— Software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, Scrum.
— Competitive salary (based on USD NBU rate);
— Agile environment;
— Veeeeery friendly team of real professionals;
— Ability to work REMOTELY and in the office (3 min walk from Pochtova metro station);
— 24 days of paid vacation;
— paid sick leaves;
— Compensation of professional courses/conferences/trainings,
— Being a part of the international group, you will be able to get access to the best practices of multicultural community, participate in international knowledge exchanges and contribute to positive development of internet banking locally.
— Manual testing and automation (70/30). For autotests we us Java.
— REST API and UI testing;
— Load testing (Gatling);
— Work with the various phases of the software development lifecycle;
— Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products;
— Collaborate with other component design and build teams, ensuring that end-to-end system design is followed.
About the project:
1. We are a product company of about 60 people who create software for a big international bank (more than 2 million clients in Ukraine).
2. Our products are HIGHLOAD systems UKRSIB online (web+mobile apps) and UKRSIB business (web app).
3. We are proud to be 2nd best Internet banking system in Ukraine according to FinAwards 2020. Our ambition — to beсome № 1 and we do our best to make it a reality!
4. A bit about our development plans: focus — on UX, integration with Diia diia.gov.ua , integration with Sweden startup Dreams www.getdreams.com/en/b2b, realisation of the EU PSD2 directives in our apps and more.
5. We have a truly AGILE Environment (biweekly sprints).
6. We have quite flexible working schedule and assess the work by achieved results not working hours.
7. No micromanagement. We trust and listen to the opinion of our employees.
8. There are lots of opportunities for personal and professional development. The company makes compensation for courses, trainings, conferences etc.