— 5+ years of Java development experience;
— Deep knowledge of Java SE;
— Experience with Spring Framework or Java EE stack;
— Deep knowledge of communication protocols (REST / Events / Messaging / O-data);
— Good knowledge of the principles of integration of heterogeneous systems (Google, Portmone, Government Services, etc);
— Experience with Hibernate, JUnit, Spring;
— Practical experience with Kubernetes or OpenShift (as a plus);
— Application servers (WildFly or Weblogic, Websphere);
— Databases: Oracle, PL/SQL;
— Build Tools (Maven, Gradle).
— Software development methodologies Agile, Scrum;
— Experience of development highload systems;
— Good knowledge of JSR standards.
— Competitive salary (based on USD NBU rate);
— Agile environment (biweekly sprints);
— Veeeeery friendly team of real professionals who you can learn a lot from (85% of Java Developers have 10+ years of experience in Java development);
— Medical insurance;
— 24 days of paid vacation;
— Paid sick leaves;
— Ability to work REMOTELY and in the office (3 min walk from Pochtova metro station);
— Compensation of professional courses/conferences/trainings,
— Being a part of the international group, you will be able to get access to the best practices of multicultural community, participate in international knowledge exchanges and contribute to positive development of internet locally.
— Development of highload systems;
— 70% — implementing new features, services and APIs // 30% — existing code support;
— Building a monolithic and microservice architecture;
— Optimization of UKRSIB business and UKRSIB online for maximum speed and scalability;
— Code review;
— Participation in different Scrum activities.
About the project:
1. We are a product company of about 60 people who create software for a big international bank (more than 2 million clients in Ukraine).
2. Our products are HIGHLOAD systems UKRSIB online and UKRSIB business (number of users can exceed 15 000 at a time).
3. We are proud to be 2nd best Internet banking system in Ukraine according to FinAwards 2020. Our ambition — to beсome № 1 and we do our best to make it a reality!
4. A bit about our development plans: focus — on UX, integration with Diia diia.gov.ua , integration with Sweden startup Dreams www.getdreams.com/en/b2b, realisation of the EU PSD2 directives in our apps and more.
5. We have a truly AGILE Environment (biweekly sprints).
6. We have quite flexible working schedule and assess the work by achieved results not working hours.
7. No micromanagement. We trust and listen to the opinion of our employees.
8. One of our applications is built on Spring, for another one we use Java EE stack — the specification and standard which is supported by such big companies as Oracle and Red Hat.
9. There are lots of opportunities for personal and professional development. The company makes compensation for courses, trainings, conferences etc.