Uklon — IT company that develops the leading ride-hailing service. The Uklon team boosts one of the major infrastructures on the Ukrainian and other markets on a daily basis, thereby ensuring intercommunication between drivers and riders. We are expanding our business by opening up new countries and markets.
We develop the highload product with ambitious technological challenges, continuous innovations and controversial decisions. Our work framework includes testing the new hypothesis, pushing our ideas and using the most current stack of technologies.
There is no finish or limit for us — we think globally. Our product changes tomorrow by adjusting today.
Accept the challenge and get into the game head-to-head with the world’s titans! Let’s change the industry together!
Join us as the Head of Customer Service
Introduction, test task (we appreciate your work and time, therefore we ensure the efforts for executing the test task are covered with payment), and Final Meeting.
For more details on how to meet our team, please contact Anastasia, Recruiter.
What we offer specifically for this position:
• development with a leading technology company that is a national leader in the field of ride-hail services and competes on par with global giants
• the ability to implement new practices and change the culture of ride-hailing services (simultaneously) in several countries
• immersion in a company culture that considers each employee significant and valuable
• possibility to participate in the option program
• freedom of decision-making, support for initiatives and absence of red tape
• the opportunity to participate in external and internal activities as an expert
How you can specifically impact the company’s development:
• advocate for consumer needs in the development and deployment of projects and strategies throughout the organization
• work with internal stakeholders to identify gaps in the customer experience and opportunities to improve
• capture, monitor, and analyze customer feedback
• ensure the customer experience strategy aligns with the big-picture business strategy considering trends and industry changes
• oversee customer service teams, 1st line support; quality control; customer researchers dedicated to improving user experience across various touchpoints
• measure and track the impact of initiatives on the company’s data and key performance indicators (KPIs), including overall customer sentiment and customer satisfaction metrics
• responsible for budget goals achievement (department budget forecast, budget optimization as % from revenue)
• oversee key initiatives progress and theirs influence on KPI’s achievement
Challenges for 6 months:
• the person has a comprehensive understanding of all company processes and goals. They independently coordinate the operational work of subordinate teams. They initiate the development of a plan to improve existing processes.
• audit of existing operational processes in teams to identify areas for improvement
• evaluation of already developed initiatives and their contribution to key metrics such as NPS (Net Promoter Score)
• audit of the existing department structure and structuring of roles and responsibilities in teams
• development of a CX (Customer Experience) strategy
• approval of key CX evaluation metrics within the company
• implementation of a sustainable approach to customer experience research processes within the company
• initiating the implementation of the updated CX (Customer Experience) strategy
• approval of the updated customer support department structure
• approval and implementation of communication and interaction processes between key company departments to achieve key KPIs (NPS, CSI, etc.)
• subordinate teams are beginning to demonstrate consistent performance
• eNPS (Employee Net Promoter Score) of subordinate team
To achieve results, you will need:
• excellent knowledge and experience with digital metric
• ability to work in a structured way, setting clear goals and monitoring results; strategic-minded and with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to resolve complex situations and find alternative and practical solutions
• excellent conceptual skills: abstract, creative, critical, and logical thinking
• strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentations; ability to lead/coordinate meetings with multiple participants/interaction
• experience with Lean & Six Sigma approaches is liked to be
How do you manage your work schedule?
• 20 days off for personal needs and 10 days off in case of illness (with retention of rewards)
• day off on your birthday as a company gift
• day off for blood donation
How will you improve your skills in Uklon?
• internal trainings, workshops, hackathons, sharing of knowledge, etc.
• corporate training
• corporate library and subscriptions to information resources
• attending webinars, lectures with company speakers, etc.
• personal/team budget for training
• English lessons
Work (War) — Life Balance
We are a socially responsible company, so we devote a lot of time to activities related to volunteering, and we also regularly support team spirit in non-working hours: we love team building drivers, sports competitions, etc. We say “no” to routine and monotony, so we create a space where it’s really fun to do your job — you won’t be bored with us
• Corporate medical insurance, including for members who are abroad
If you are looking for a driven and ambitious product company focused on development and global expansion, interested in using the latest technologies and ready to further improve your expertise, join the Uklon team.