Uklon is a product IT company which develops a leading ride-hailing service. Daily, the powerful Uklon team pumps up one of the largest infrastructures on the market of Ukraine and abroad ensuring the interaction between drivers and riders.
We create a high-load product behind which there are ambitious technological challenges,
continuous innovations and non-trivial moves. Our work framework is to test new hypotheses, push our ideas and use the latest tech stack.
So, take up the gauntlet and come into play with the world giants on equal footing! Let’s transform the industry together!
Join us as a Head of FP&A.
Meeting, test assignment (we value your time and efforts, thus, we pay for the performed TA) and the final interview.
What our offer includes specifically for this role:• the opportunity to lead a direction and build a team almost from scratch
• the possibility of obtaining specialized certifications with the support of the company
• grow together with a leading technology company that is a national leader in the field of ride-hailing services and competes on an equal footing with global giants
• the opportunity to participate in the development of the company as part of the expansion
• interaction with colleagues from different departments, motivated to achieve a common result
• development of a product that you use yourself and see the results of your work
• immersing in a company culture that finds each employee significant and valuable
and those, who can influence processes
How exactly you can influence the development of the company:
• leading the process of managerial reporting preparation and periodical business results presentations for Management Board and Shareholders Board (Boards) reviews
• analyzing financial and operational results to better understand company performance
• track performance against key targets and outcomes and produce regular corporate level management information to all senior management and Boards
• produce regular financial reporting to give an overview of business and financial performance. Highlight trends, key actions, and strategic implications
• utilizing BI tools to deliver meaningful insights into business performance
• communicate to senior management the reasons behind the product/department performance and results
• provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost center and business units/segments’ results
• preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
• prepare pre and post project appraisals
• reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts
• evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets
• develop, improve and maintain the forecasting process
• produce professional reports and presentations summarizing the forecasts for senior management and Boards
• lead the FP&A team, including staff recruitment, staff development, performance management and task management
• assist the CFO in respect of reports and presentations to the Board regarding financial issues and developments
• to undertake ad hoc duties as agreed with the CFО
Challenges for six months:
• review and (if required) adjust the managerial reporting pack for 2022FY
• build FP&A function (team structure, timely rep pack submission)
• reconciliation of managerial reporting with financial reporting
• implement the proposed improvements to the managerial reporting package
• propose the approach to and periodical update of the company’s valuation model
To achieve the results, you will need:
• 5+ years’ experience in roles of financial modeling and analysis, business planning and budgeting
• degree in Business studies (university level) or advanced Degree in a quantitative subject
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified is a plus
• advanced Excel abilities and outstanding financial modeling skills
• sound accounting understanding
• English — Upper-Intermediate
• experience in IT sector is not necessary but will be valued
• financing and M&A experience is a plus
How do you manage your working hours?
• You determine a convenient time for yourself, but you need to stay in touch from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• You choose a convenient format by yourself (office/remotely/mixed), work from any corner of Ukraine and the world
How will you level up your skills in Uklon?
• in-house trainings, workshops, hackathons, knowledge sharing, etc.
• corporate library and subscriptions to information resources
• attending webinars, lectures involving company speakers, etc.
• English lessons
Work (War) — Life Balance
We say “No” to routine and monotony, so we’re creating a space where it’s really fun to work.
Gamifications, gifts, raffles, sports events, team building and corporate events — with us you won’t definitely be bored.
Vacations and sick leaves:
• 20 working days for vacation
• 10 working days for a sick leave
• a birthday day off
• corporate health insurance
If you are looking for a vibrant and ambitious product company aiming at development and global expansion, if you are interested in using the latest technologies and ready to further improve your expertise, join the Uklon team.