Uklon — leading Ukrainian ridesharing service. As a product IT company, we develop and support one of the largest infrastructures at the national market by ensuring the cooperation between drivers and riders.
Our products: applications and web-sites for the users to place a car order in and the drivers to receive them; we create our own internal processes management system (CRM), map service and an own solution that accounts for the integration with the payment providers.
Tech/uklon Team applies state-of-the-art technology solutions and methods: a product is based on the microservice architecture using the cloud calculations. Our experts are constantly working on the development process improvements. Having lots of ideas, we are open for yours, too.
To have an opportunity to affect product development, join tech/uklon Team as the Head of Customer Care.
1. First meeting (video call)
2. Testing (we value your time and work, therefore we pay for the completed test)
3. Final meeting (preferably in the office)
We are open for communication, so you can directly reach us out:
COO, Serhii Smus
Recruitment Lead, Daria Kruzhylina
What do we offer:
• challenging tasks on-the-job & ambitious goals;
• contributing to the booming ride-hailing market;
• the freedom of decision-making, openness to innovation, no bureaucracy;
• working in a result-oriented team of professionals and development of the company;
• participation as an expert in external and internal conferences, meetups, forums;
• immersing in a company culture that finds each employee significant and valuable and those, who can influence processes;
• competitive salary and membership in an optional program.
What should you do:
• manage and be responsible for the effective operation of Customer Care Departments (Contact Center, Quality Control Department, Drivers Onboarding Department, Carsfleets Support Department);
• improve our processes to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and retention;
• implement best practices to increase customer satisfaction;
• control of Departments KPI’s, manage of day to day performance, development of action plans in order to achieve operation targets and improve results;
• analyze relevant data from our internal systems to find training and coaching opportunities for team members;
• conducting a quarterly independent audit of all customer service departments;
• inspire and coordinate departments leads;
• building relationships between departments
• work with claims and conflict situations;
• collaborate with colleagues from other teams and countries to share best practices and standardize our way of working.
• audit, monitor and update Customer Care Departments processes;
• to identify growth areas and create offers for further Customer Care Departments development based on the goals set, tasks prioritization, execution after approval.
Thus, you will need experience and knowledge:
• 3+ years of extensive experience of leading large operational customer service teams;
• strong customer focus with a clear understanding of performance evaluation and customer service metrics;
• excellent analytical and technical skills;
• strong organisational and leadership skills with;
• excellent business judgment, communication and interpersonal skills;
• expertise in building processes and knowledge of what it takes to deliver a world-class customer care experience;
• ability to inspire, coach and motivate all team members;
• problem-solving skills;
• bachelor’s Degree at least;
• upper-intermediate English.
We do care about your health and comfort that is why we offer:
• corporate health insurance, COVID-19 test reimbursement programme;
• Uklon Free Rides — promo codes for Uklon rides;
• flexible work schedule and the ability to choose a convenient cooperation format; (office/remote/mixed format), so that you could work from any corner of Ukraine and the world;
• 20 business days of paid vocations;
• 10 days of paid sick leave per annum;
• additional social and corporate benefits.
You can support your development via:
• knowledge sharing within the teams (lectures, courses, mentoring programme);
• unlimited training budget;
• corporate library materials and subscription to Pluralsight;
• corporate training in various levels of English language;
• paid seminars, workshops, training sessions and conferences; hackathons, forums, team building activities.
If you are searching for an ambitious product company focused on development and global expansion, interested in using the latest technologies and ready to further improve your expertise, join the tech/uklon team.
More details on the company and the team: careers.uklon.ua