About the Customer and the Project:
Our customer is the world’s largest family history and consumer genetics company.
With more than 27+ billion digitized global historical records, 100 million family trees, and 18 million people in a growing DNA database, our client helps customers discover their family stories and gain a new level of understanding about their lives. And one of our teams is working on a project that helps to get the business of our customer process to be more effective!
Our team works on two services: a gateway service for validation, authorization, etc, and the second one — is middleware for mobile applications.
Our middleware consists of several services (written on Apollo Server) that are combined into one federation service (using Apollo Federation). All our services are deployed in the AWS cloud. We have developed infrastructure for project deployment on test environments, running performance tests, and project deployment on production.
- Automation testing of Web applications (API, regression, etc.);
- Testing of new functionality in the project’s GraphQL and REST services;
- Writing performance tests using JMeter scripts for new functionality;
- Writing integration tests using Postman Collections for new functionality;
- Identify, report and track product defects;
- Creating and maintaining test documentation, and automated test cases;
- Error logs analyzing;
- Working in a Scrum team
- Working with the development team to resolve open issues
- Communication with the customer’s team
- 3+ years of QA Automation experience preferably JS
- Experience working with the Client’s PM or coordinating the project
- English: upper-intermediate (both speaking and writing)
- Must have experience implementing test automation frameworks using toolsets including JMeter, Postman, etc.
- Be able to build an automation framework from the ground up
- Be able to create and maintain scripts for CI (Smoke Test, Regression Test, Functional, etc.)
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Experience with Page Object Model, BDD, TDD, S test frameworks, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
It will be a plus:
- Knowledge of scrum methodology/experience in the Scrum team
- Experience with SQL Server or MySQL
- Experience in testing on different devices (desktop, laptop, mobile), OS (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android), and browsers (Chrome, Safari, EDGE, Firefox)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, EMR, RDS)
- Interesting full-time position
- Competitive compensation (also depending on the technical level of the candidate)
- Flexible work schedule
- individual approach to professional and career growth
- 3 health packages to choose
- Annual paid vacation and state holidays celebration
- Free English language classes (online)
- Foreign business trips (after the war)
- Modern, comfortable office facilities (a barbecue zone, kitchens, lounge rooms, coffee machines, etc.)
- No dress code and a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
- On-site parking lot and charge station for Electric Cars
- Corporate gifts, celebrations, and fun activities
Passionate about dedicating your work to enriching people’s lives? Join us!